Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finale B

Hey peeps sorry I've been neglecting the old bloggy blog lately but I was in performances for the musical Annie as Ms. Hannigan and life was a little busy. Anyway I have been on this computer for a LONG time but i'll totally blog more later. There are just two quick things I wanted to say.
First of all Thankyou to the entire annie cast and crew. you really touched my life and I love all of you. It was amazing at the cast party yesterday me, jostyn, xander and hope sang finale B from rent for the entire cast and there ewas like this giant group hug and it seriously felt like a movie. and also I joined a poem/writing blog created by my two friends and here is the link:
http://thepainwillease.blogspot.com/
so check it out.

More later I plomise:)

No comments: