Friday, February 29, 2008

To tired to think of a title

Practically to tired to even write. I was at the hospital all last night. My cousin has slipped into a coma. The doctors say she should come out of it in the next few days. I'm sorry I haven't really been blogging lately. I'm just so confused. Yes that's the right way to put it. Confused. All the thoughts tangled up in my head, the auditions, friends, family, secrets, other assorted dizzy-making things. UGHHH!!! My poems are geting weirder and weirder, but also better and better. everythings just so messed up. how can I be excpected to write about it if I can't even think about it!!! once again UGGGHHHH!!! I'll blog when my thoughts go back to being coherent.

1 comment:

Xander said...

Oh my gosh! that's so scary! is she gonna be ok?
Aw :( Hopefully everything straightens out :)