Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New stuff


I should really be studying for finals right now or ummmm doing homework yet here I am! So I realized I never told you about my adventures in the sewers! Now before you go all icky poo on me the weren't the human waste sewers the were just like water drainage sewers, but they were still FREAKIN sweet! Me my BFF's Jostyn xander & squeesha  and we explored the underground of our city!!!! it was sooo fun I will put up pics a soon as I get them:) but yeah ummm we're cooler than you:)  Soo any 1 know any could auditions in my area? i'm loooking for a good play for this summer incase I don't get the part in the Movie I want. Which would be sadifying:( But the coen bros a re def filming it here!!! YAY!!! in St. Louis Park!!!! SEX ON ICE BABYYYYY! so yeah i'm super  excited for those auditions! As soon as my "manager" gets me it:)  Oh incase you didn't know my dad manages me:) I love it cause he takes a productive role in my career while still being my father. He's been doing it since I was 6 and played in oliver,  and he does everything like buying me "an Actor prepares" An reminding me to do my Yoga and Meditate. I don't know what I'd do without him:) so yeah I guess I'll catch yall on the flip side! PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO MEN!!!!!!(AND WOMEN!) 

No comments: