Sunday, October 12, 2008

ch ch Whats up doc?




So Thursday was boring so we are not going to talk about it:). Friday was the freshman retreat. that was... well honestly it was mostly just boring. The campfire and sing-a-longs and lunch were awesome but other than that..... Anywho then it was the game. Fairly exciting. I punched someone in the gut. He had it coming:) and I almost was murdered (weirdly the two incedents were uncorrelated.) Then much too soon and yet not soon enough it was 7:30am saturday morning and I was drinking three cups of coffee and hanging out with the cast. Mark was being funny. I delivered the DCFC CD to Kari and we talked. She is cool:) And apparently Sean and I are moving to siberia together.:) We made a giant communal bed back stage and there was a fair amount of sex going on. xD Jk. It was fun though. And then that nightwas the drive in movie. Me tash Jazzy and ashley hung out. Then Alex arrived and we went and talked to Jostyn and Sarah and Halle. Who isn't a bitch anymore. SUPRISE! But whatever. Then today alisha showed up at my house (that crazy stoner) and we mad special brownies and watched Monty Python and the holy grail. It was a barrel of laughs (not sarcastic) AND THEN FINALLY I relaxed and at any moment am going to be dragged off the computer by my earlobe. I ove the fall it is so freakin pretty.

No comments: