Friday, October 17, 2008

Treachery

First in a while.

1) I really wish you could inspire any form of passion in people including myself.

2) I really REALLY wish you wouldn't.

3) I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I STRONGLY DISLIKE what you've become. It kills me. To see you like this. The one person I thought society wouldn't be able to touch and your a slave to it. It makes me sick and it makes me scared. Because if you couldn't make it what going to happen to me?

4) Wish you wouldn't cut me off like this. I still want to be friends but right now I can't tell how you feel.

5) Your a really good friend and I'm so glad to have you. It was awesome to get so deep with you. I have a feeling you'll be in my life for a while and honestly thats the first glimpse of security I've seen in years.

6)Honestly I'm pretty sure you can't begin to fathom what all this means to me.

7) To a few people: It's amazing the seperations that we all deal with. I can't believe the pain that is swallowed by EVERYONE as day after day we are cut off from those we love. Whether it's a new school, a few counties, a thousand miles, or a distance I can't even imagine. I miss you all. And the worst part? I know I'll never stop losing people. From birth to death it's a constant cycle of loss.

8) I'm glad I understand you better.

9) Open your eyes. Do you intentionally try to cause suffering??? I can't believe that of you. I won't.

10) I guess theres nothing left to say but acentral truth that I think you all should know: I'm so scared.

No comments: