Thursday, October 2, 2008

If I'm not back by midnight thirty call in the bulls...

Ok. So I love "You Can't Take It With You" and everyone who is in the cast. The show really is helping me deal with my own family issues. Which as you my know I've got just a few of :). So yeah. My life is actually pretty decent right no. Huh. I'm surprised. Ya I've been meeting a lot of new people, and met some really good friends. School is more of an escape then I ever thought would be possible. I spend almost eleven hours a day there, I gripe sometimes but I'm actually secretly pleased. It's so wonderful.  So for a rundown of today: Nothing eventful in first and second periods. then choir which is always awesome. Then I walk Alisha to class. She is awesome too. Then there is lunch with my NEW BUDDY ALEX. We are lesbian lovers and we are having a threesome with Nick the druggie tomorrow. And jostyn and sara and abby and laura. They are a fun fun lunch group. Then 4 & 5 periods with alex, then 6 weith lisha again. Oh and we had 3 firedrills today... it was a little excessive. But yeah... AND THEN PLAY PRACTICE!!!! BEST PART OF MY LIFE. so first we play acting games. And it is super funny. And mark was wearing womens clothing today:) not as bad as tuesday when we had a giant coffee stain COMPLETELY coverin his crotch, it was HILARIOUS. And sean has a picture of my brother in a man thong:( disturbing I know. And everyone else I LOVE YOU ALL. So anywho after that everyone who wasn't a lead (Landis and almost everyone else.) wasn't needed for like two hours. But hope was being anal retentive (jk I still love you) and wouldn't come to the hallway with me and alisha so we went with out her and had a KICKASSTIME. We met cool kids Jeffy Fransisco and Eric, and hung out with all our Drivers ed friends. Ryan is super annoying (but we still love him) and there were a pair of those drunk goggles and it was a party. The we went on stage. and then I went home. But yeah so thats pretty much whats goin on with me right now. I'm blogging short and frequent these days. I like it.

No comments: