Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feeling strange.

Watched Benny and Joon today. Proceeded to make toast with the iron. I burned myself but it was all good fun. I also went to the dentist today. They told me I have to get my wisdom teeth removed ASAP. And I'm only 14. I see that as a sign. Also working on my mathematical theorum for the decceleration of human existance. Very interesting. Unlike my homework. Sigh. haven't done any yet. Oh well. I'll do it later :) I believe I have finally convinced my mother to let me ride my bike without a helmet. I'm so excited. You know what she said her condiio was?? "only if we can buy you a new bike." My parents are so backwards sometimes. Not saying I'm comlaining, just thought is should be mentioned. It's dress like a kid day tomorrow at school. I cant think of anything to wear. I'll think of something though. I'm sure :) My first EBAY purchase is on it's way in the mail. I am very happy about this. I'll upload pics to Charm from the home country when I get it. I have to go attempt my homework now, the mission will most likely be futile. But just as well.

Listening too: I'm gonna be (500 miles) by the Proclaimers

No comments: