Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Its pronounced ERBS." Well the british pronounce it HERBS and everyone knows they are more evolved."

I said this in line at subway today. I'm a strange one. I'm posting here cause I have no good pictures today. I probably wont for the rest of the week. Sigh. And I feel like I'm to busy to write these days. "And so the simple pleasures of summer are swept away with the autumn breeze..." I'm just so busy these days. I really love the Wombats and thier song "Party in the Forest". i'm listening to it now as I attempt to get a start on my project on the Nez-Perce due tomorrow. Sigh. I also forgot my math at school. Sigh. Sarah would kill me :) I THOUGHT RAVES LIKE THESE DIED IN THE 90'S! Did you know that cannabis (a drug similar in effect to marajuana and smoked in a bong) (oh and also the drug M. Phelps uses) is actually less addictive than Caffine? not to mention alcohol and Cigs. So think about that next time you sit down for your morning cup of joe. You could be getting high. :)

No comments: