Friday, December 7, 2007

CLEMENTINE!

Hey Bloggy peoples I want to know who you are! That's only alittle bit creepy:) Seriously though y'all should like comment me with your site names and we can become Blog BUddies! YAY! and that is only a tiny bit pathetic:).oooookaaaayyyyy. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do now... hmmmm... Well lets tell a funny story about my day and my friends. I gave a Clementine to Alisha cause she was jealous of the GIANT BOXES of them sitting all around our house. ( My dad decided he wanted to buy like 2000) For about half an hour she walked around going CLEMINTINE! at any one who looked at her. But hey that's just Alisha for you. She has a blog to it's http://bambylover.blogspot.com/ so check it out! But um yeah then the other day Hope and I burst out of the locker rooms singing COME TOGETHER! at full volume. It was pretty special. Ya we've had some good times, like when there was white powder alll over someones locker and Hope said " I don't know what that is, but I wanna smoke it!", and then the time when alisha and I danced down the road in our tin foil hats:). The aliens where gonna klill us. I swear. Ok here is my challenge to all you peoples: The next time it rains, dance in it. The next time it snows, jump in head first in a t-shirt. Say hi to random people on the street. Smile. Laugh for know good reason. Skip to all your classes on monday. Next summer go barefoot. Spread peace. Be a rebel! Be different.

2 comments:

~Hope~ said...

the 2nd half of this makes me wana yell PRAISE...but i didnt--which is probably a good thing since i already creeped out my family by bursting into "easy street" at christmas dinner...he he oops

~The Bird Lady :D

Hippiechick said...

CLEMENTINE! OMFG! WE GOT A BIG BOX OF THOSE AT MY HOUSE AND MY MOM GAVE SOME TO MY COUSIN! AND NO ONE IS ONLINE AND I HATE EVERYONE! Except you because you are Landini. And did Hope get a blog? Gawd I'm behind.
Luvs,
Alisha