Wednesday, December 5, 2007

General info and such

Hello Bloggy peoples!,

What a nice, hokey start to our new friendship. Okay, for a little bit about me: My name is Landis, although I'm more commonly known as the Masterful Landini. I live in Newtopia obviously. I'm a hippie. I'm a big beatles fan. I'm an non-conformist and have been described as the "artistic type". My entire life revovels aroud performing, it's my coke(and not the pop kind). I also love to write(especially poetry, see where the artsy thing comes from?), and love music more than air. Other than the Beatles I love Muse, the Arctic monkeys, the Used and many many more. I play the piano, cello, guitar, and my own personal set of pipes. I love being with my friends. I have been known to snort ovaltine. I love indie movies. The books in the Twilight series are amazing. I'm a vegitarian. I love the movie Across the Universe. I love Love. I also, apparently, love writing about myself. More later.*chhh* OVER AND OUT*chhh*

No comments: