Thursday, December 27, 2007

Insomniac

Something I wrote awhile thought I'd post it...

Insomnia

Shadows creep across the floor;
Hopes fly out the open door.
The spider swings from it's nest;
Made of silk and strings and dust.
Starlight sprinkles across the sky.
Moonlight streams as I ask why;
Why the earth turns so fast,
Why the good things never last.
Why our path is never clear.
Why our lives are filled with fear.
Why the journey is always rough.
Why we pretend to be strong and tough.
Why we work hard every day,
To find a sweeter, simpler way.
Thoughts as these swell, I recoil.
A lone wave in oceans termoil.
Goose bumps rise and mar my flesh.
I grasp for night's sleepy caress.
A snake of a tear down my cheek,
Diamonds never looked so bleak.

Umm yeah I'm done posting now I think (no promises (-; )

1 comment:

Hippiechick said...

Luv da pic of me b.t.w. I wants it for mine!! And for the security question they asked me to type this:
seqewzku
What the hell?