Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally a POST!

This thing is way better than a diary. on a million different levels. But yeah so news flash: LANDIS'S LIFE=SOME CRAZY SHIT!!! Definitely tomorrows headline:) So yeah a lot has been going on lately. A buncha cruncha family issues. My family should win a prize for being the most pathetic. Or we should at least be in the Guinness  World Records book. We totally deserve something. Anyway it's been really stressful lately and I have only told a couple people about all of it. I just don't really want everyone to know yet. It's really complicated and not something even I can't joke about. Except for with Alisha, but that's only because we are in similar boats and are completely insane:) I think the hardest thing about depression is you deal with it alone. No matter how many people you have supporting you, no matter how many therapists you have on speed dial, no matter how many facilities you go to or drugs you take it all comes down to you. Your in it alone, no one can help and you've got to fight the battle of your life, with yourself. I don't know how many people really go through it. I know a lot of people say they have but if you have ever faced, or are facing depression you can tell the real ones from the whiners. Not that their problems aren't problems just that they are on an entirely different plane. And don't think I'm being all self-important either, my shit could be a hell of a lot worse. Atleast I've got things that keep me goin'. Alisha, Hope, and Judy, my father, Xander and Tasia, acting, I've got life support I guess you could say:)

No comments: