Sunday, August 3, 2008

Incessant ramblings

I tell you I'm alive
but I'm cold as death inside
Always with the lies
there poison
I see that now
or maybe I always knew
knew what i'd become
I've got no desire left
no happiness 
no strength
yet every time I open my mouth
you believe 
you all believe
i can't stand it
and yet it is withstood
I am wired to survive
and that kinda sucks
but of course that makes no sense
to anyone but me
I need someone to know what I know 
feel what I feel
see what I see
and there is no one 
and as if that weren't enough
my mouth WILL NOT speak the words!
a few choice words
thats all i need
a few choice words....
words that will not COME!
so maybe it is not a need 
no but a hope
or the shadow of one.
HA 
now I speak of shadows
hmm this truly is a ramble.
And yet I doubt anyone will see this
and if they did 
would they care
it must seem senseless
insane even
but theres more in me
so much more 
so much I CAN NOT 
possibly right it down
maybe I am high maintenance
interesting thought
but back to the issue
or one of them I should say
there are too many
it.... it confounds me 
that I cannot speak the words
and with all the words I have too choose from!!!
Maybe the problem is...
humanity.
yes I quite like the sound of that
humanity
Yes thats right
IT'S YOUR FAULT NOW!
hmm I think I've lost
(as if I hadn't already)
What I meant by that little tirade was
that humanity sits heavily on my shoulders
Everyone has always told me
what a great gift it was;
my empathy 
But they were all wrong
brutally wrong
Wrong wrong  WRONG!
no one can understand
no one I know atleast
It just hurts SO FUCKING BAD
like I won't ever be good enough
to protect it all
yet I suffer when the world suffers
Its all kind of complicated
I wouldn't expect a SANE person
to understand
But then again how sane are any of us??? 

No comments: