Thursday, August 14, 2008

Said the raindrop to the seed...

So this is the most frequently I've posted in a long time. We'll see if I can keep it up. I'm skeptical. Anywho Iheard this song on youtube a few weeks ago and fell in love with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AW-LgDx_Qk
It's pretty cool huh?? So what else to say... hmm... I'm going to valleyfair on saturday. I'm super psyched:) I've never been AND XANDER YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY COME!!!! It will be soo fun! Umm yeah so do it or suffer my awful wrath. But not really:) And I may have an audition for juliet. As in Romeo and Juliet. So super excited about that too. And therapy tomorrow. so I can't do anything in late afternoon/evening. Yep. Still living it up bohemian. Who ever said a hippie couldn't have problems or be off an on depressed??? Cause whoever it was I'll get Tasia too sucker (NOT soccer) punch you in the gut. Or maybe the crotch. It shall depend on my mood. Oh that reminds me Tasia : if you see this before I call you I've got a copy of "Something smells rotten in Denmark" for you. I read through it it's pretty hilarious. And I think it should be the final project in the movie. The one that gets us A's:) It totally could. Anywho I guess this is going to be a short blog. Cause I don't have anything else to say:/ Ahh well as Alisha would say Ta!

Oh an P.S. you don't own the words "bomb shit" tyler I will use then whenever I damnwell please.

P.P.S I do realize that you will have to pass along that message Alisha:)

No comments: