Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Daisy's, Yellow Converse, the Sun, and Erin



How do you like my photography? I love the look of these pictures side by side cause I think I took them exactly 6 months apart and in good old MN there is quite a difference between December and June. And just you know the snow heart wasn't altered in any way. Me and Erin just stumbled upon it... quite literally actually. Which reminds me of one of the original points of this blog... I MISS YOU ERIN!!!!!!!! Just had to say that. Anywho I also would like to speak of my new babies!!! No I didnot get preggers over the weekend!!! I got lemon yellow converse hightops and they are my pressious and I love them. But yeah and now when Alisha, Xander, Hope and I all wear our shoes it looks amazing. Cause of my yellow ones and Hope's pink ones, and Xander has red ones and Alisha black but they switch(sortta like apromise ring for feet). and on a totally unrelated subject... you guys should totally check out Regina Spektor!! She's a new fav of mine and sounds alot like Joanie Mitchell from the 60's so yeah... PEACHES!!!

No comments: