Thursday, January 3, 2008

Quizzle Dizzle

Alisha got me in the mood (that sounds naughty):

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?when im low on battery or money but usually, no.

What time did you get home the past Friday and Saturday? I don't remeber Friday so who knows:) and Saturday around Midnight.

Do you and your best friend have the same cell company? No *weeps* No ones a virgin anymore(-;

What time do you wake up when you go to school? Ughhh like 5:30.

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? More peanut butter!

How many Advils do you take at a time? Who takes Advil anymore?? I'm a Tylonel girl!!! WOOT!

What was the last thing you put in the microwave? Ok don't laugh but... we don't have one. My mom's convinced that the mess with your brain or are radioactive or something.

Do you wear Crocs? Ick. No. GO WILLIAMSLEDD

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood? neither, i jump in it, iv'e told you this before

What's your favorite Gatorade flavor? I haven't had Gatorade in FOREVER. I have a funny story bout that...
It was how I met one of my friends. I asked her if I could have some of her Gatorade. She said sure and right when I was in mid-drink she said "Ohhh by the way, I have mout herpies." I spit it out like all over everywhere and everyone.

What's the last movie you watched and what did you think of it? The Ruttles. And it was HILARIOUS. YOKO WAS A NAZI!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahaha:)

Have you ever dated a guy shorter than you?Ummmm yeah but only by like 1/2 inch.

What is the last thing you touched, other than your computer? Myself. LOL Jk. Ummmm Snow. We had an Epic battle of the Snow balls, Me Alisha and her Fiancee Xander. It was AMAZING.

What's your favorite perfume? Uhhh Either Flowerbomb, Juicy Couture, or Happy by Clinique.

What's your favorite cologne on a guy?certainly not axe. it smells like the umbilicle cord of a recently born horse. (Omg that was my friend August's answer and he is TOTALLY RIGHT.)

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? Not at the moment.

Honestly, how many people have you had STRONG feelings for? Define strong. Because the answer is probably none.

Do you know any triplets? I used to but not currently.

What have you had to drink today? Tons o' stuff. Coffee, Izze, Juice, lemonade, orange juice, milk...

How many hours of sleep did you get last night? like three. I'm insomniatic.

Do you play Guitar Hero? No I suck :(

Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod?i hope not.

Where were you on July 4th, 2007? At Fireworks with friends. We were so HIGH Lol.

Can you sleep in jeans?yes I've done it MANY times

What was the last text message you received?i dont wanna go get my phone. but it was most likely from Jan(a boy)

Describe yourself in one word? insane of maybe hippie!

Who was the last person you were in a car with that is under 20? Alisha caming back from Annie auditions!

Who sits beside you in your 3rd period class? Hope sits right behind me! and I think it's Ben to the left, and my good friend mister wall to the right.

Do you like this person? TOTALLY! SHE's da bird lady!!! We are always up to tom foolery :)

How did you do on the last test you took?swell.

Does everyone on your top friends live in the same place? But they all live in the same state!

What do you think about the last person you texted? Jan is my little polish bitch!!! No he's my bro tho!

Were you dating the last person you kissed?nope.

Where is your boyfriend tonight? Edward the Elephant is having aromp at the MAsquerade(-;

When and where was the last place you held hands?last party. faking an orgy. it didnt work. but it did for us.

Have you read "To Kill a Mockingbird"? Yup.

When was the last time you saw number 3 on your top friends? like today.

How tall is your best friend?5"5 or 5"6

Tell me a secret:no thanks.

Have you ever been called a whore?Like all the time.

Have you ever dated someone named Adam? Yus.

How many texts are in your inbox?i'm not looking.

How many will it hold?like i said.

SOME DAY I'LL STOMP ON THEY'RE FRECKLES!! I have a call back tommorow!!

No comments: