Sunday, January 27, 2008

Treachery Treachery EVERYWHERE!

Here we go...

1. what happened to us? We used to be so close, the best of friends and now... what? I really want to hang out with you get back to that friendship thing but it's hard. I think I'm the one pushing you away and it hurts me but I don't know how to stop. I'm so so sorry. You can't know how sorry I am.

2. I really liked talking to you yesterday. It was nice that you actually cared. I really value your advice, more than I show and I love how you can be real with me. I love you.

3. Why can't you understand? Acting isn't just a hobby, it's my life!! No, I will not skip practice to go to coffee with you even if it's "just a school play". I got a lead. You didn't. Sorry. That doesn't mean i'm gonna shirk off my responsibilities.

4. There's something about you. You are always so arguementitive *spelling?* Just saying whatever to piss me off. We are friends but I don't think we'll ever be besties. Who knows though?

5. Your my rock thanks for always being there and being supportive. I think this is understood between us but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

6. You are a complicated person but you are very cool. I like you as a fellow artist, a friend, and sometimes as a kind of therapist. I won't leave you behind ever.

7. Please, for once, understand me. Help me do this so I can be happy. I might just die if you do "what's right" by you. It's my life when will you let me live it.

8. I don't get it! Have the time your so supportive and then, just like that, i turn around and your putting me down and stepping on my dreams. Get it straight or Fuck off.

9. Remeber me. Don't change into one of those dumb, blonde, makeup plastered, slutty stuck ups. Remeber the times we were free. Remeber not to care about what everyone else thinks. Take every peice of advice i gave you and remeber it. Or else who knows what will happen.

10. I don't have much else to right, atleast no more treacherys. But look out for a big blog comeing your way folks! I've got some things to vent...

No comments: