Saturday, January 19, 2008

I would love some hubba bubba thank you...

I haven't blogged in so long! Okay it's been more like less than two weeks but still... Anywho soo much has happened! I signed up for YA (Young Americans) about a month after registration was due... umm yeah that kinda thing happens alot... I've become obsessed with the singing the songs "On My Own" "Memory" and "My Favorite Things". I've barely scraped threw another semester of science. My mom has started to work from home part time and I fear pretty soon she'll stop leaving the house. Then again she is has been acting kinda normal the past few days so who knows maybe she's getting better. I've been basically living at my school the past two weeks, since I got the part in Annie.Literally from 7:20 am to 5:20pm. But i'm enjoying it alot. I've set the wheels in motion at my school to cut out the dissection program. I've escaped from getting three detentions and two groundings. I've joined PETA. And I've lost some wait (and it wasn't like I was fat before) and my mom's freaking out and is trying to force me to eat meat. She says if I'm anemic (a disease in which your iron levels are low a common sideffect from vegitarianism/veganism) i'm gonna have to eat meat, but there is no FREAKIN way! Oh and I got a buncha cruncha stuff from the PETA2 online store, T-shirts, buttons, the whole deal. You guys should check it out! But yeah and umm... I'm bored! Only 1 more day till YA though! YAY! But yeah I'll right later if I feel like it... Oh and Alisha? BLOG! Or email me or someting! So yeah hubba bubba bye:)

No comments: