Thursday, September 25, 2008

HIGH ON LOVE BROWNIES,THERES PEE IN THE BUSHES!

I am watching youtube videos:) I heart youtube<3 So apparently no one else writes poetry anymore. I hate you all. BURN IN HELL!!! Was that too harsh.... I think it was too harsh.... I have been watching way to much Woody Allen. If such a thing was possible. So busy this weekend!! Can't wait to see xanders play. Aren't you happy we're back to old Landis Randomness??? you know you are. Alisha and I ate love brownies (as in "theres a big bag of love in there") yesterday and then we ran around, got lost. got cold,(got milk? NO) found the icecream store, left the ice cream store, peed in the bushes, went back to the ice cream store and refused to leave until closing:) it was a fun filled day of excitement and adventure!!! Oh and as a last little bit of news for you guys, you should know tomorrow is national-hug-a-vegetarian-day. So I better be gettin hella hugs!!!  But yeah seriously show your appreciation for your neighborhood vegetarian for saving the world and give em your best bear hug!!! Maybe even through in a wet one I DON'T KNOW!!! Talk to you soon :) 

No comments: