Saturday, September 13, 2008

The LHC is gonna create a black whole AND OBLITERATE THE WORLD!!!!!! O. MY. FING. GOD.

Look it up. It's super interesting. So I've got some sort of interview with an agent next weekend and their like flying in from chicago and it will probably not amount to anything but it's still kinda cool:) I'm more obsessed with my Ipod than ever. like suriouzzzzly it's creepy.  OH AND CHECK OUT SUFJAN STEVENS HE ROCKS ME WITH MY SOCKS OFF. So sara palin is a DUMBASS. just thought that should be out there. Cause I mean I know what the bush doctrine is and I'm 14!!! ZOMGZZZZ REALLY?!?!? Oh and I reeeally wanna go see Hamlet 2. But all my friends are broke. or busy. I need richer lazier friends XD 

P.S. I'LL WRENC YOU TOO PIECES IF YOU DON'T BLOG SOON XANDER AND ALISHA!!!
(hope is excluded from afore mentioned wrenching because she already blogged. YAY)

No comments: