Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meeting Tall and mysterious tomorrow.


Tasia is my one true love. lol JK!! But I do love her :). I have been talking to her for like an hour and thats awesome. I asked her if she had anything to say to you and she said "no. OH WAIT!.... no." We are talking about this guy that's going to aks me to homecoming but... we kinda have to meet first:) So we're prob hangin out at Ryan's and gonna make awkward conversation about the weather;) FUN! ummm no but anyways I'm actually a tiny bit excited for homecoming now. And not cause of the boy. Mostly.... cause of Olive Garden xD And my dress! It's black and super sexy!! But yeah My weekend is gonna be super busy. I've got rent, Homecoming, olive garden, stuff... ugh but yay!!! Wow I'm bipolar. But yeah sorry it's been a bit I loves you so much blogspot and I will try to blog more frequently and for longer BUT I just got a small role in the play "You can't take it with you" so I don't know how possible that will be. Anyways lots of Love Laughter and litchen!!!

No comments: