Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hoping you'll call, I hate the fall.

It's amazing how a few events or words can change your perspective. I've decided to do a treachery. Please don't try to guess where you are on here. Thats the way misunderstandings happen and feelings get hurt. More than half are most likely about someone who won't even read this anyways. Just remember I love you all. 

1. I really wish you had a best friend. Maybe you'd leave me alone then.

2. Your the... freshest person I've met in a while. I see us becoming good friends.

3. Glad we made up :) (too two people who should know who they are)

4. Don't drift away. I need as many people who genuinely care about me as I can get. (also too two people)

5. Your such an attention whore. It's really unbecoming.

6. I'm glad your happy part of the time at least.

7. Yes I do appreciate it.

8. You break my heart over and over. But thats unconditional love for ya.

9. I know your social faux pas come from a place of pain, loneliness, and self hate, but, it's really annoying how shallow and self centered you are. Think about someone else for a change.

10. What we have is natural and it always will be. (also too two people)


No comments: