Friday, September 5, 2008

same me, new everything else

I love spring awakening!!! Just thought I should get that out there:) So topics of news on the landis front

-Caribou and how sexy it is
-March on the RNC
-I guess... school

Now that I have it all organized lets dive right in!!! So I had tons o' fun at Caribizzle!!!  Jena is pretty damn cool, Alisha is pretty damn weird, Jan's hair is pretty damn long, billy is pretty damn asshole-ish, peter is pretty damn funny, and Conor is pretty damn... well... Conor. That pretty much sums up my afternoon. Ok next on the Agenda the march on the RNC. IT WAS SO FREAKIN COOL!!! um yeah I got a whiff of pepper spray (so not cool mister storm trooper) which was painful. And I got cited. I don't really know what it means but it's not as bad as arrested so... yay? Yeah I got some sweet buttons, learned some sweet chants and kicked some serious republican ass!!! (figuratively, of course) GOBAMA '08! And finally school. It's been alright. I miss xander:(. But I met so pretty cool new people (ROCK ON) so that was great. Shout out to RACHEL! (woo woo) The classes are fairly boring but I'll live. I love choir. Jostyn dumped alisha for me lol. Jk.  All in all it is no better and no worse. I still kinda empty bout the whole thing. But I'm here and I suppose thats all I can ask for:)

***ATTENTION***
All my blog buddies better FREAKIN POST!!! or I will hunt you down... and... and... I got nothin'.  Still you better.

1 comment:

Xander said...

I miss you too buddy!